Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 Times 3


Rob and I had three Christmas celebrations this year--first with my side of the family, then with Crystal, Rob, and I (and the dog), then with his side of the family. Originally we had thought we might have our baby by now, but that wasn't the case. We're still, per usual, waiting.

My sister-in-law Renee gave us our first baby gift--ever! It was really special and I'll never forget it. Leave it to a fellow Mom to understand the significance of this wait. Thanks Renee!

2 comments:

Tania Stulc said...

Sounds like you guys had a great christmas! We just got your card today and had a blast reading it! You now have a new visitor everyday to your blog!:) Have a great New Year!!

Erik said...

You guy's have caught blog fever! Welcome to the blogosphere... I will link your blog to the Johnson Family Blog.