Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week 6 Mile Stones




Actually, week 6 was pretty rough--for me anyway. I had a migraine and wasn't able to care for Gia Saturday through Wednesday, but between the Grandma's and Rob, Gia was well looked after. Never fear, the Grandma's are here. Might I add, Grandma's are a good invention.


However, that created the major milestone of her feeling more comfortable away from me. She did well with the G's, and did well with Rob, so we think Gia is learning to feel more secure with her immediate family.


The tutu--well, I just couldn't resist buying it. It was on sale, and oh soo cute, oh soo girlie. Enjoy!

2 comments:

steph said...

That's quite a hat! I hope that was unused before it was repurposed. :-)
steph

SJG said...

Is there a place we can rent grandmas if ours aren't available?